Saturday 9 January 2016

I've...seen things you people won't believe.

Happy birthday Roy Batty. Sorry I missed it by a day!


But it's true, I have seen the most wonderful things.

No attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, but something very nearly as impressive.

I had a great chat with Arthur Braune yesterday. If you don't know who Arthur is, he's the guy behind Skullduggery Press, who have the most awesome line of miniatures coming out later this year. I know because I've seen the concept art that he sent to sculptor extraordinaire Jason Monkman.

I can't share the art with you unfortunately, but needless to say that it's a range you really won't want to miss.

Skullduggery Press can be found in a couple of places. They have a website at http://skullduggerypress.com, which has some background fluff and some concept art. They are also active on Facebook and will often tease their art as well as work in progress sculpts from Jason.














Death Guard concept art from the Skullduggery Press website.

 The Death Guard remind me of an old White Dwarf  cover that I loved as a child, The opportunity to play a force resembling that had never occurred to me, but has me quite excited!


A moment from White Dwarf's history, now lost in time...
Like tears... in rain.

I'll leave you with a link to Roy Batty's wonderful monologue...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARPCjp0ppEE&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment